Friday, December 10, 2010

About me

i know this blog is sort of all over the place. I start off writing about the earlier aspects of my life, but the posts are out of order, so when i feel done, i might just fix it, or, well, if you understand the concept of eBlogger, you go to the very end of the posts and start there, meaning the earliest, unless i can change it? well we will see! before i go into working for jerk and rapist anand jon, i will write about WHY i believe i am targeted. many strange things and occurrences has happened to allow myself to believe this. for instance, now, i can't seem to find a job. i almost feel as if i do not get a job just to mess with my head. i am going to school right now, but the school even seemed to know information about me. how would they know these things unless they were forewarned. i get this paranoid sense sometimes. i need a break!!! to be continued...

3 comments:

  1. It will be WONDERFUL! Just hit up some live feeds, and etc and get it on! GOOD LUCK and if you need any help just ask! LIKE I SAID GO TO DESIGN youll see the BLOG box and EDIT CLICK IT YOULL SEE THE REACTION /LABELS COMMENT OPTIONS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IN THERE! Ive told you 100 times JUST TRY IT PLEASE !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I am the only follower :( ! Your other friend left! I guess you wont be using this blog? I don
    t see anything new on it? AND FUCK ADSENSE like I told you dont swear it I KNEW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN ESPECIALLY CUZ YOU SAID YOU CLICKED MINE SO THEY WERE BOUND TO PICK AT ME! :) DONT FEEL BAD! WE STILL HAVE THE ADBRITE IVE BEEN USING I JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO HAVE MULTIPLE FIGUED IT OUT NOW! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, gave you another follower w/my twitter names! Haha, ☻ !! Also this blog is the EXACT SAME COLOR my second blog is, LMFAO! BUT I guess you havent seen that? Cuz youve NEVER LOOKED AT MY PROFILE! HA I just know it........that is where it is IFFFFFF YOU WANT to see it ever.

    Later. ♥

    ReplyDelete