Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome to my lalaworld chapter 1

Hello. Let me introduce myself. My name is Lori and I have several blogs. I always kept a diary, journal, etc, and I was always interested in writing, ever since a child. I would like to keep this somewhat short, although, there is ALOT that has happened in my life to finally believe that i am a targetted individual somewhat. In this blog, I will explain how I came about information on the internet about the Bloodlines of the Illuminati, Project Monarch, MK Ultra, Project Superman, project bluebird, mind control etc...forgive me if my writing isnt at its peak performance, I am just trying to write this all down.

I always felt like I was being watched. My family and I would to go to New York City for a day trip and I felt as if people were driving by in limo's and taxi's and looking at me. I also would draw eyes, alot. In high school, I would always zone out and just draw eyes and strawberries.

I was always into art and took art classes. After I graduated, I was recruited by Sgt. Silver, my army recruiter. She would buy me chinese food, cassette tapes, (this was back in the 90's), clothes and even took us girls to a strip club. Of course we were all 18! And, of course she just was trying to lure us into signing away for the military.

So, I went into the army. I had to get a top secret security clearance way back then, (it begins!). I was also going to be military intelligence, 98G. So, they trained us and we became strong and determined soldiers, except things went downhill for me when I went to Ft. Benning. I was very lonely and started to not care about myself too much. I had fun, don't get me wrong, but this was the first time I had been away from home for so long. After airborne school, I was stationed at the Presidio of Monterey California, but it was so hard for me to stay motivated. Alot of alchohol abuse and promiscuity happened then, but at the same time I was young and was clueless.

I was not in the army long, (honorable discharge)....after that my life was pretty boring I suppose. Not boring, but not worth writing about here. I went home, started working and going out with my boyfriend at the time, hanging out etc...

I started modeling a few years later, at 25 years old. I won a contest for a magazine, plus I was even on the Howard Stern show. I also did alot of little photoshoots here and there which I really enjoyed doing.

On my modeling site, there was a casting call to be in tv shows, go to red carpet events, and do promotional modeling. I thought it sounded great so I emailed them. Quickly I got a response. He wanted my AOL screenname. This was "fashion designer" Anand Jon...

to be continued

1 comment:

  1. hey this is really intresting hun are u going to write more?

    didnt know u were in the army b....

    i think this whole thing is very intresting tbh n definately something most people have no clue about is going on....

    ReplyDelete